- Interconnected Transportation Network
Air & Roads
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport at 250K passengers per day, is the world’s busiest airport
- 20,000 miles of federal and state highways
- 1,200 miles of interstate highway
Global Access: Global Truck Transit Times
- 2 days or less to 80% of the US, 59% of Canada’s Markets
Global Access: Global Air Transit Times
- 2 hours or less to 80% of the US, 59% of Canada’s Markets
Global Access: Global Rail Transit Times
- 3 days or less to 80% of the US, 59% of Canada’s Markets
Covington is the urban center of commerce for Newton County. The city of Covington has more than 18,000 residents, and the population of Newton County is just shy of 100,000. With state of the art telecommunications, as well as abundant supplies of electrical energy, natural gas and water, Newton County is an excellent location for business expansion and relocation.
Water and Sewer
Newton County – Covington, Georgia is ideally located in the State of Georgia’s largest metropolitan statistical area – the Atlanta MSA. The City of Covington is approximately 25 minutes southeast of the City of Atlanta and is centrally located between the State of Georgia’s capital city and its major urban cities of Augusta and Athens.